Artisan Pumps manufactured by Artisan Pump Company (Artisan) are warranted, to the original user only, to be free of defects in material and workmanship for two years or 2 million pumping strokes.
Final delivery date will be determined at time of order. All prices are in U.S. dollars, F.O.B. Glen Ellyn, IL USA. A copy of Buyers Purchase Order is required at time of order. “Delivery time on all specials will be determined after receipt of order.” Terms are Net 30 days. Total quoted price does not include freight charges. Freight will be prepaid and added to Artisan Pumps’ final invoice to buyer. A service charge of 1.5% per month will be applied to all past-due invoices. Pricing is valid for 30 days. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, the parties agree that the terms and conditions set forth in the limited warranty of Artisan Pump Company shall supersede any of the terms and conditions otherwise set forth.
Artisan’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at Artisan’s option, without charge, F.O.B. Artisan’s factory, any product that Artisan manufactures. Artisan will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation or any other changes that arise in connection with a warranty claim. Products that are sold but not manufactured by Artisan are subject to the warranty provided by manufacturer of said products and not by Artisan’s warranty. Artisan will not be liable for damage or wear to said products by abnormal operating conditions, accident, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alteration or repair, or if the product was not installed in accordance with Artisan’s printed installation and operating instructions.
To obtain service under this warranty, the defective product must be returned to Artisan together with proof of purchase and installation date, failure date, and supporting installation data. Unless otherwise provided, contact will be made to Artisan for instructions prior to return of defective product. Any defective product to be returned to Artisan must be sent freight prepaid; documentation supporting the warranty claim/or a return Material Authorization must be included if so instructed.
Artisan will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, losses, or expenses arising from installation, use, or any other causes. There are no expressed or implied warranties, including mechanical ability of fitness for a particular purpose, that extend beyond those warranties described or referred to above. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, and some jurisdictions do allow limitations on how long implied warranties may last. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
In the event of perceived failure of an Artisan Pump Company product, please follow this warranty claim procedure:
1. Verify that the problem is due to the suspected product and not another part of the system. You may call Artisan technical support for advanced troubleshooting assistance.
2. If you confirm that an Artisan product is defective, detail in writing the exact nature of the failure.
3. The product must be accompanied by notation of a dated proof of purchase, installation date, failure date and supporting installation data that are satisfactory to Artisan.
4. Return the product, the written description of the failure, and supporting notation to Artisan’s home office, 21W211 Hill Avenue, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137, along with your address and a daytime phone number. Purchaser must prepay all delivery costs or shipping charges, as well as any other charges encountered in shipping any defective Artisan product under this warranty policy. No shipment will be accepted collect.
5. Any return from Artisan will be sent via Artisan’s preferred shipping agent. Special shipping arrangements are available at the customer's expense.